All week I had been wanting to make something, but the universe just seemed to be against me. I had a big essay that just wouldn’t come together, it took a really long time to finish, and then Alfie got sick. For those of us with kids I know you understand: when your little one is sick everything else just falls by the wayside.
We snuggled and snoozed and watched ABC kids for 2 days…and finally, yesterday he was back to normal. To celebrate, we made chocolate and avocado brownies!
Let me know if you give them a go!
xo Jess xo
You will need:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Line a small baking tray
- Melt your chocolate (I placed my chocolate into a ceramic bowl, and then placed that over a small saucepan of simmering water and stirred the chocolate until it was melted, it only took a few minutes)
- Add everything into a bowl and mix it together (I used a stick blender…if I made these again I would mix it in a food processor instead!)
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking tray
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until cooked through